[00:01.48]saying their approximate age and ethnicity. 保存下他们的估算年龄 以及种族肤色 [00:03.92]- (Chuckles) - They dont even know. 而他们对此则一无所知 [00:06.32]You know, that is fuckin evil. 这他妈的太邪恶了 [00

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-快餐帝国

Singer Songwriter Christina Perri Celebrates Birthday on Stage and Holiday Christina Perri has just ended her first tour, which lasted over two years as opening act for Jason Mraz. One of the highlights of the tour happened in August when she celebra

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

This is Scientific American 60 Second Science, I am Mariette DiChristina. Got a minute? Maybe you've heard that sound. It's an Orca, a killer whale. We know that whales have a kind of language. Families and closely related groups even share dialects.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

UNIT FIVE Part One Warm Up Dialogue 1 B(Jim)这些天总是愁眉苦脸,因为一个朋友借住他家,却像大爷一样好吃懒做。A建议B找个借口将这个朋友轰走。 A: Hey, Jim. ⑴

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Pop star Christina Aguilera has filed a lawsuit against Warlock Records in an attempt to block the release of songs she recorded when she was 14 years old. 流行乐歌星克莉丝汀.亚奎列拉控告Warlock唱片公司,希望能藉此阻止该唱片

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

GWEN IFILL: Next, we turn to the latest in our series Parenting Now. Last night, we focused on concerns about raising girls and the ways our culture shapes their identity. Tonight, we turn to questions about that challenge of raising boys. In the cla

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

Hairstylist Jackeline Aguilera operates a power screwdriver as she learns how to hang a door in a classroom at CASA de Maryland, a non-profit organization that operates vocational training and employment placement programs in the Washington, D.C., ar

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

By Selah Hennessy London 30 September 2009 An International aid agency is calling for the World Bank to abandon old trade policies that it says harm the developing world. The British-based Christian Aid says developing country governments must have

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

Bionic Christina Aguilera Are you ready, ready, ready to go-g-g-go? Are you ready, ready, ready to go-g-g-go? Bionic, take it supersonic, eh I'm bionic; hit you like a rocket, eh-ay-yeh Bionic, so damn bionic, eh Gonna get you with my electronic, sup

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌曲: Cinderella 艺人: I5 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: International 5 发行年代: 2000 风格: Pop 相关介绍: 在2000年,舞曲廠牌Giant Records組成了一個女孩團體來與當紅的Dream,3LW,Edens Crush等少女團體一別苗頭,而為了要國際感來吸引更多歌迷,於

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Right from the start he lured me in Took me to places I've never been I think I'm in love I think I'm in love He might have bent me but I didn't break He rearranged the map I made But I think I'm in love I think I'm in love Now am I crazy why can no

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Some day my prince will come for me Save me from this harm that haunts me When will I be free tell me Some day he will come for me God I feel like I'm locked tight Tied up like a beast with a bad bite Yeah I knew you were wrong but you felt right Goo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When I look into your eyes It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise There's so much they hold And just like them old stars I see that you've come so far To be right where you are How old is your soul I won't give up on us even if the s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Yeah eah eah eah eah Yeah eah eah eah eah Mmm I called and I wait and a wait went around And cry with the sound of my heart Beating for someone that just doesn't pay attention anyway And I smile when it hurts To take a breath that day When you held m

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I was sitting at the mall With my friends on a Monday Saying I was gonna leave this town Leave this town run away But then you walked in And I think my heart don't skip a beat One look and everything just froze Like a rock rolling down a hill Like a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Verse 1:] On the first day of class You walked into the room Just a hot little thing With a bad attitude And I knew, I knew I knew you were trouble baby I was saved by the bell Couldn't wait to get home And tell my mama 'Bout this boy I don't know Y

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'm solid not apparition Better check your vision see what you're missing boy I don't need your permission To go on existing with or without you boy I ain't gonna let it go 'cause this been going on too long I won't be another ghost No I won't be inv

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Hit me like a big bang Raining like a flash flood Throw me like a hurricane Now I got you in my blood What if all I ever Knew was life without you And I would have nothing to lose Where the ocean meets the sky Lay shadows on the crimson tide I'm gonn

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Boy I don't understand your drama Thought we were having fun should I not have called you Should I be sorry for being me I'm just trying piece together your mind You and me were cool when I saw you last night Now we're in this state of emergency Oh y

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

They only see me if I look a certain way They only love me till I'm gone They only hear me if I say the right things Am I wrong Mmm Or is there too much pressure Yeah yeah Too much pressure Yeah They only see me if I look a certain way They only love

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅